Communications Specialist, London
Position: Internship, Communications Specialist
Company: Ethan Partners
Location: London, UK
ETHAN PARTNERS | GLOBAL EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Ethan Partners is a leading global executive search company, supporting top tier VC and PE investors, high-growth internet companies and large corporations expanding globally by finding C-level and Executive talents to lead growth and take the businesses to the next level.
We are expanding and therefore looking for a Communications Specialist to strengthen our communication efforts.
The ideal candidate is passionate about start-ups, well spoken, outgoing, ambitious and hard working. This is a paid full time internship for a minimum of 6 months.
As a Communication Specialist, you will be working with various communication and marketing tasks including:
- Creating content for newsletters, blogs, and social media platforms
- Writing and distributing press releases
- Communicating with the media and identifying new PR opportunities
- Ongoing analysis and evaluation of communication efforts
- Build partnerships and collaboration opportunities
- Ad hoc communication assignments
You are a driven and ambitious individual with a positive ‘can do’ attitude who enjoys stepping out of your comfort zone. Additionally, you fulfill the following requirements:
- You have a business, marketing, communication or journalism background
- You are passionate about writing and expressing yourself through words
- You have strong communication and people skills
- You are detail focussed and a fast learner
- You are hard working and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- You must be fluent in English and have excellent writing skills
- You can find the narrative in a complex context
- Experience with WordPress is an advantage
- Knowledge of different social media relevant tools like Adobe products and Facebook Manager is an advantage
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS
Ethan Partners is a great place to learn from some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world, get to know a lot about building startups and winning teams. With us you can:
- Join an international team with great company culture
- Great opportunity to learn about the global start-up scene
- Expand your global network and learn how to communicate with people at all levels
- Work as part of an international, highly ambitious and fast-growing company
- Young, international and talented people that, if they don’t become your best friends, they will at least teach you a lot.
Do you want to work with young, international and talented people?
Apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org