Junior Analyst, Copenhagen
Position: Junior Analyst
Company: Ethan Partners
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
ETHAN PARTNERS | GLOBAL EXECUTIVE SEARCH
Ethan Partners is a leading global executive search company, supporting top tier VC and PE investors, high-growth internet companies and large corporations expanding globally by finding C-level and Executive talents to lead growth and take the businesses to the next level.
We are looking for two Junior Analysts to join our team in Copenhagen as part of our internship program 2019/2020.
The ideal candidate is passionate about start-ups, well spoken, outgoing, ambitious and hard working. This is a paid full-time internship for a minimum of 10 months.
As a Junior Analyst, you will be working with various Executive Search tasks including:
- Responsibility for the generation of relevant candidates for the projects
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Research clients' business models and participate in the creation of search strategies
- Analyze internal processes and implement improvements
- Work on executive assistant tasks for our C-level staff
You are a driven and ambitious individual with a positive ‘can do’ attitude who enjoys stepping out of your comfort zone. Additionally, you fulfill the following requirements:
- You have finished or are finishing your high-school degree - likely in the top of your class
- You want a gap year after high-school and you have shown that you are driven, disciplined and very hard-working by working beside your studies
- Work exceptionally well with other people and different teams
- You are detail focussed and a fast learner
- You are hard working and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- You must be fluent in English both written and verbally
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS
Ethan Partners is a great place to learn from some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world, and get to know a lot about scaling startups and building winning teams. With us you can:
- Join an international team with a great company culture
- Get an opportunity to learn about the global start-up scene
- Expand your global network and learn how to communicate with people at all levels
- Have a place to develop your communication and interpersonal skills
- Work as part of an international, highly ambitious and fast-growing company
- Work with young, international and talented people that, if they don’t become your best friends, they will at least teach you a lot
- Get a monthly contribution to cover basic living costs
Do you want to work as part of an international, highly ambitious and fast-growing company?
To apply, please attach a PDF-file with your CV, transcript of grades and a cover letter (max 1 page in English) in which you answer the following 4 questions:
- What motivates you?
- Why Ethan Partners?
- What makes you a good candidate and why?
- Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org